- TES Awards 2017 - announcement
- 17 schools across Europe win The Entrepreneurial School Awards 2016
- The 2016 Edition of The Entrepreneurial School Awards
- The (first ever!) Entrepreneurial School Awards hosted at European Parliament
- Eleven Schools in Europe Will Receive the Entrepreneurial School Award
- TES Virtual Guide in Denmark
The Entrepreneurial School is launched
The Entrepreneurial School is about "Creating trans-European models for primary and secondary school teachers to support the development of their skills and methods in applying entrepreneurial learning to different teaching subjects and to different contexts."
The objective of the call from DG Enterprise is to promote projects with a high added value at European level in education for entrepreneurship. Actions will target teachers and young people in primary, secondary and tertiary education.
The consortium which won the grant is led by JA-YE Europe, and the project is running from Desember 2012 to November 2015.
The financing is from the EU Competitiveness and Innovation framework Programme (CIP)