- Spotlight on Entrepreneurship: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SCHOOL AWARDS 2017
- TES Awards 2017 - announcement
- 17 schools across Europe win The Entrepreneurial School Awards 2016
- The 2016 Edition of The Entrepreneurial School Awards
- The (first ever!) Entrepreneurial School Awards hosted at European Parliament
- Eleven Schools in Europe Will Receive the Entrepreneurial School Award
Launch of the Virtual Guide to Entrepreneurial Learning
"The Entrepreneurial School" is a 3-year project launching a "Virtual Guide to Entrepreneurial Learning" with tools and methods to support entrepreneurial teaching and learning. The project focuses on teachers and their professional development in this field as well as on making schools more 'entrepreneurial'. ‘The Entrepreneurial School’ won co-funding from the European Commission, Competitiveness and Innovation Programme (CIP).
The consortium consists of an outstanding team of experts in entrepreneurial learning including industry participants and education authorities. The Entrepreneurial School project will train over 4000 teachers in the next 3 years across 18 countries, and we need to educate national "super-trainers" to lead a series of teacher training workshops.
On 6th and 7th March JA-YE Europe organizes a two-day seminar in Brussels aiming to train national trainers, bringing the core partners from 50 different institutions, businesses and ministries. These trainers are multipliers as each is expected to deliver national trainings when they return home.
The official launch of the Virtual Guide will take place On Thursday March 6th at The Square (Mont des Arts, 1000 Bruxelles) on from 13:00 to 14:30. A panel discussion on the vision for more entrepreneurial schools in Europe will be joined by high level policy and business leaders.